POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Win NT 4.0 : Re: Win NT 4.0 Server Time
28 Jul 2024 08:26:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Win NT 4.0
From: Ken
Date: 4 Sep 1999 16:32:58
Message: <37D181A1.FCA77AA4@pacbell.net>
"John M. Dlugosz" wrote:

> Ken <tyl### [at] pacbellnet> wrote in message
> > Anyone else want to give it a try ?
>
> I use two CPUs and have some experience, so I'll give it a shot if you're
> interested.
>
> --John

  If you have ever visited Warps VFAQ you will know that a few of us have
banded together to offer concise explanations to the most frequently asked
questions in the news groups. I have offered answers as well as others
and these have been included in it's content. It saves us from answering
the same questions over and over again by simply responding with a link
to Warp's site.
  If you think that you can write a fairly comprehensive answer to the
question feel free to answer it here and Warp will add if when he gets
time.

To see the VFAQ go to: http://www.students.tut.fi/~warp/povVFAQ.html

Thanks for the interest John,

--
Ken Tyler

See my 850+ Povray and 3D Rendering and Raytracing Links at: